- What is Neupanex®?
Neupanex® is a proprietary combination of ingredients endogenous (naturally occurring) in the brain and is designed to support brain and cognitive function processes.
- How does Neupanex® work?Neupanex® targets specific places in the brain by supporting and promoting:
*Scavenging of free radicals
*Support of healthy cells
*Providing antioxidant support
*Supporting neuron to neuron communication at the cellular level
*Promoting growth and development of nervous system tissue
*Facilitating natural brain function
- Can I take Neupanex® with other medications?The components of Neupanex® are generally safe ingredients and should not interfere with other medications. However, you should consult with your physician prior to using Neupanex®.
- How long does it take Neupanex® to work and what results will I see?As with all dietary supplements, it takes time before you will see any benefit from taking the products. We recommend that you try it for at least 30-days.
- Are there any side effects with Neupanex®?The most common side effects from taking Neupanex® is occasional upset stomach due to the amounts of vitamins and supplements that make up the compound.
- When should I take Neupanex?Our recommendation for maximizing the benefit of Neupanex® is to take it right after a meal. Neupanex contains CoQ10, Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, and other fat soluble vitamins and supplements that are best absorbed when taken with food on the stomach. This also helps increase absorption.
- Can my child take Neupanex?Our label claims state that children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. If you contact us, we will not comment on off-label uses nor be able to legally provide Neupanex to you if we’re aware of its off-label use.
- Why does Neupanex® cost so much?Neupanex® contains a highly bio-available and scientifically structured blend of 18 different anti-oxidants, neuro-nutrients, and nutraceuticals. The cost of finding each ingredient and recreating Neupanex would not only increase the buyer’s price by approximately double, but will require swallowing over 30 pills per day. Also, some of the ingredients aren’t available on the market to consumers as single-use ingredients. It is because of this and the unique delivery system that Neupanex is priced the way it is.
- Can I replace my current regimen of vitamin supplements with Neupanex®?Many supplements and nutraceuticals could be eliminated from your regimen by taking Neupanex®.
- Is Neupanex® covered under insurance?Most medical plans do not cover dietary supplements but you can check with your insurance company.
Neupanex® & Time-Release Melatonin – $250
NEUPANEX – NEUROCOGNITIVE SUPPORT DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
In scientific terms, Neupanex is a patented nutraceutical dietary supplement that contains a precise blend of “neuro-nutrients” designed to support the body’s natural process of converting endogenous stem cells into neurons and supporting the connections within the brain.
In other words, Neupanex uses your brain’s natural resources and capabilities to support and connect neurons for brain health.
Melatonin, the sleep aid naturally produced by our brains to induce restful sleep, is not only your best friend for a good night’s sleep but also a potent antioxidant, backed by scientific research. That’s why we’ve incorporated it into Dr. Clarke’s patented Neuro Protocol, taking your sleep experience to the next level.
But that’s not all; we’ve gone the extra mile by offering you low-dose (1.5 mg) time-release capsules. Why time-release, you ask? Because it replicates the rhythm of a natural sleep cycle. Unlike regular melatonin, which quickly floods your bloodstream and dissipates, our time-release formula ensures a gradual release, giving you the most optimal sleep support possible.