- Canine OsteoBLAST™ looks like it has higher amounts of certain ingredients than the human version. Why is this?
Certain ingredients like Vitamin D are important to supplement in higher quantities per pound in dogs because their fur prevents their skin from absorbing Vitamin D from sunlight like humans do.
- Does Canine OsteoBLAST™ come as a pill or powder?Canine OsteoBLAST™ comes as a powder with an included dosing scoop. Depending on the size of the dog, one bottle of Canine OsteoBLAST™ could last as long as 4 months.
- How often should I give Canine OsteoBLAST™ to my dog?One time per day
- Would you recommend this for general maintenance of my dog’s overall health?Absolutely. The vitamins and supplements provided are meant to establish a foundation of health for each dog.
- My dog is entering his golden years. Will this help him?Our customers use OsteoBLAST Canine to help support bone heath and joint comfort in dogs as they age.
- Does this support ligament health?OsteoBLAST Canine is designed to help cartilage, ligaments, and soft tissue to promote optimal joint health in your pet.
- My dog is well into their senior years. Will this help them stay active?The combination of vitamins and supplements that are used in Canine OsteoBLAST™ seem to really help the older dogs due to their bodies not producing these vitamins and supplements as much as they once did.
Help promote healthy, comfortable joints and support bone health with Canine OsteoBLAST™.
SUPPORTS STRONG BONES FOR OUR FAVORITE FURRY FRIENDS!
As animal lovers, we know what it’s like to want the best for our pets. Many dog owners want to do everything they can to support bone and joint health in their pet, especially as they age.
That’s why we set out to design a Canine OsteoBLAST™ formula. Made with the highest quality natural ingredients, this blend of vitamins and supplements supports healthy bone, promotes joint comfort and flexibility and more.
Canine OsteoBLAST™ is Designed to:
- Support strong bones
- Helps reduce inflammation related to exercising your dog
- Support healthy, comfortable joints and their cartilage structures, by promoting its cushioning and lubricating qualities
- Promotes cartilage metabolism for healthy joints
- Provide important vitamins and supplements for overall skeletal health
- Helps support bone formation and osteoblast lining
Why Canine OsteoBLAST™?
Support Bone Health
Canine OsteoBLAST™ works efficiently to promote bone and cartilage health as they age.
Promotes Strong Bones
Contains ingredients that support the dog’s natural bone remodeling process.
Supports lubricity in cartilage, and promotes comfortable joints.
Made in the USA from Globally-Sourced Ingredients
Canine OsteoBLAST™ was formulated, developed, and tested in Houston, TX and it is always manufactured in the US using premium ingredients.
The Bone Makers
- Stimulates the osteoblast and increases calcium absorption
- Promotes calcium absorption, metabolism, and the development of osteoblasts.
- Stimulates and supports cartilage, increasing the amount of lubricated joint fluid produced in your body.
What Happens With
OsteoBLAST™ In Your Body
Vitamin D3 stimulates the osteoblast, turning it into a gooey substance called osteocalcin.
Afterwards, Vitamin D3 combines with vitamin A, K2 and thyroid hormone (not included in OsteoBLAST®) to form what is called a “heterodimer.”
This heterodimer, stimulates the DNA of the osteoblast which begins to pull calcium into the bone matrix of the gooey osteocalcin, solidifying the new bone.
New bone can’t be made without the chemicals, Vitamin A, D, and K2. When these are present in the body, the osteoblast has no choice but to make new, strong bones.
How To Give Canine OsteoBLAST™ To Your Pet:
For Small Sized Dogs
For a 10 pound dog, mix 1/4 scoop in morning food once per day.
For Medium Sized Dogs
For a 25 pound dog, mix 1/2 scoop in morning food once per day.
For Large Sized Dogs
For a 50 pound dog, mix 3/4 scoop in morning food once per day.
For Extra Large Sized Dogs
For a 100 pound dog, mix 1 scoop in morning food once per day.
A Helping Hand For Your Best Friend’s Golden Years
We love our senior dogs, and the special time-tested bond we share with them. That’s why it’s so important to us to see our old friends as happy, healthy and comfortable as they can be!
Canine OsteoBLAST™ is designed to help support your dog’s bone and joint comfort well into their golden years.