The ingredients in OsteoBLAST™ were hand-selected by Dr. Clarke to support the body’s bone building process and to support health bones and cartilage.
OsteoBLAST works to support skeletal growth and bone mass. The individual components also support healthy cartilage and lubricity, promoting overall joint comfort.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR BONES
OsteoBLAST™ is a precise blend of vitamins and supplements which work to drive the body to support bone health.
Individual components of OsteoBLAST™ have been shown in peer-reviewed studies to promote healthy joints.
OsteoBLAST™ is Designed to:
- Support strong bones
- Helps support already normal bone density
- Support joints and their cartilage structures, promoting its cushioning and lubricating qualities
- Support cartilage metabolism for healthy joints
- Provide important vitamins and supplements for overall skeletal health
- Help support bone formation and osteoblast lining
Support Bone Health
OsteoBLAST™ promotes bone formation with a precise blend of vitamins and supplements.
Promotes Strong Bones
OsteoBLAST™ drives the body’s biochemical mechanisms to support already normal bone density and strong bones.
Supports healthy cartilage and lubricity, promoting joint comfort.
Made In the USA from Globally Sourced Ingredients
OsteoBLAST™ was formulated, developed, and tested in Houston, TX, and it is always manufactured in the US using premium ingredients.
How Does OsteoBLAST™ Work?
Supporting the breakdown and building of new bone is a complex and fascinating process. The goal is to stimulate the DNA of the osteoblast, the body’s very own bone-making cell, to start the normal process of creating new bone.
The Bone Makers
- Stimulates the osteoblast and increases calcium absorption.
- Promotes calcium absorption, metabolism, and the development of osteoblasts.
- Stimulates and supports cartilage, increasing the amount of lubricated joint fluid produced in your body.
What Happens With
OsteoBLAST™ In Your Body
Vitamin D3 stimulates the osteoblast, turning it into a gooey substance called osteocalcin.
Afterwards, Vitamin D3 combines with vitamin A, K2 and thyroid hormone (not included in OsteoBLAST®) to form what is called a “heterodimer.”
This heterodimer, stimulates the DNA of the osteoblast which begins to pull calcium into the bone matrix of the gooey osteocalcin, solidifying the new bone.
New bone can’t be made without the chemicals, Vitamin A, D, and K2. When these are present in the body, the osteoblast has no choice but to make new, strong bones.